Friday, June 28, 2013

Resume Cover Letter: Senior Housing With Employment




Carl G. Mueller
C/O VVSD http://www.vvsd.net/
4141 Pacific Hwy.
San Diego, CA 92110

Phone contact:
My VVSD case manager Paul R. Ostrom,  (619) 393-2074



Resume Cover Letter

I am applying for both unassisted senior housing and also employment within your senior housing program. 

The main point is to help bring seniors together with grandchildren and other seniors.

This is done by having grandchildren view videos created by grandparents.

I teach video creation by showing seniors examples how I’m learning and making mistakes.
 
 
Proof I know how to do this can be seen on the internet at:
1.  http://vietnamveteranseekshousing.blogspot.com/ This web page shows my Resume

 
2.  www.     Under Construction      This resume shows on video how I learned video

 
Acceptance into your senior housing without employment will also bring the above teaching skills voluntarily.

 

Thank You,
Carl G. Mueller

1 comment:

  1. I think your brain needs to be under construction. You should go to some kind of education cource like I do.

    ReplyDelete